Varieties of rollers
Specialists divide roller skates into the following classifications:
– kids’s roller skates (sliding and safe),.
– (comfortable and inexpensive),.
– for free skate (high-speed and unventilated),.
– for hockey (professional and sustainable),.
– for speed skating (costly and narrowly sharpened),.
– for slalom (maneuverable and trustworthy),.
– aggressive (helpful for tricks and shockproof),.
– physical fitness (tech and long lasting),.
– off-road (exotic and with the tread wheels; these models now are a rarity)).
Despite the brand and the meant use of the equipment, the main requirements for the choice of roller skates are comfort and safety. However, there are world-known designers, that make items with their own special distinctive features.
Makers of rollers.
– Michelin has teamed up with U-Kan company and started producing skates under the brand ‘Michelin U-Kan’. They can still be discovered on sale.
– The Italian brand Fila produces normal quality designs for free skate and slalom.
– Hudora is a German manufacturer of a large range of sports equipment. It produces medium-range quality and the very same cost rollers and makes protective , consisting of aggressive one.
– Seba produces specialized rollers for slalom and complimentary skate. Difficult and narrow shoes perfectly hold the foot and enable carrying out a range of complicated techniques, but such a construction likewise makes these skates not extremely suitable for newbies.
– USD (UpSideDown) engaged in the production of rollers exclusively for aggressive skating.
– RollerBlade (RB) is the Italian brand that has patented the design of the in-line rollers.
– BladeRunner has a budget line of the RollerBlade rollers.
– Deshi Business only produces stylish boots for aggressive skating.
– Powerslide is a German company that produces a variety of almost all sort of skates.
– Roller derby is a Taiwanese company, produces medium-quality and medium-price rollers. The design is based on a traditional tough shoe.
– K2 Business was the very first one, which started producing skates with the soft boots. Their distinguishing feature is the amazing ventilation.
– Hypno is a brand from Italy; it concerned the roller market with a license to produce rollers with the detachable frame. They make the skates rather properly.
When selecting roller skates you need to focus primarily on convenience. During fitting, invest a minimum of ten to twenty minutes standing in skates to comprehend how it feels. There need to be no sensations of heaviness, stiffness, numbness. Likewise do not forget to purchase the additional equipment, if you do not have one yet. The list includes knapsacks and the rollers security: helmets, kneepads, and other items.